Friday, January 20, 2012

A VERY WIGGILY PARTY

My son is a Wiggle fanatic, really. For his 3rd birthday I knew he would love it if I carried out the Wiggles' theme. The only problem with throwing a Wiggles' party is that you cannot find the merchandise very easily. For the most part, I just went with red, yellow, purple, blue color scheme.
The party favors
The food table - Henry the Octopus Hummus, Yummy-Yummy Fruit Salad, and Dorothy's Rosy Red Lemonade
He wanted a Wiggles' house cake, so I modeled his after one of his toys. Instead of making the frosting myself, and for the sake of time, we purchased a giant tub of white frosting from Sam's Club.  We froze what I didn't use.



We asked everyone to come wearing a Wiggles' colored shirt (red, yellow, purple, or blue.) We printed out Wiggle badges on sticker paper and handed them out for our guests to wear. It was fun seeing what color everyone chose to wear.

My Mom free-handed these Wiggle guys for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment