Friday, January 20, 2012

HANDMADE

I started embroidery for the first time and found out I really like it. I flew through a bunch of kitchen hand towels. I free-handed these owls.
I used an iron-on pattern for these cute mixing dishes.

I saw cute glittery clothespins on Pinterest, so I made my own. I used them to hang artwork in the kid's room.
I found wooden picture frames at Michaels for 99 cents. The kids helped me paint them with chalkboard paint. I added pictures and attached magnets to the back. They were very inexpensive to make and look great.
I also found these cute fruity felt stickers on sale at Michaels. I cut and glued on a fabric backing (to cover up the sticky part) and hot glued them to her hair clips.
They turned out really cute and unique. I can't wait to go back and pick out some more cute stickers.
And my super girl likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment