Friday, January 20, 2012

i heart u

For Valentine's Day last year we made lots of handmade Valentine's cards. My daughter colored the pictures, and added the googily eyes. I traced over top her drawings with glitter glue and attached them to the colorful handcut cards.
I glued paper letters inside the card. 


They turned out so bright and cheerful!
The kids and I made lolipop flowers for their Valentines.

They had fun handing these out to their friends.
Sissy received her own Valentine from her Gigi, who was vacationing in Paris.
I whipped up a simple and festive heart sash for our front window.

1 comment:

  1. Our Valentine's card from last year is framed above our coffee pot, so it's one of the first things we see in the morning. It's also one of our very favorite pieces of art!

    xo,
    Arianne & Jeff

    ReplyDelete