Friday, January 20, 2012

BLANKETS AND LINENS

I joined a knitting circle and knitted Buddy a Wiggles blanket. It was my first blanket, so I kept the pattern very simple.
I have seen these Owls on Piterest many times and knew it would be a fun activity to share with my kids. I let them paint the toilet paper rolls. Later, I touched them up, and after they dried added the faces with a black sharpie.
Every year on our Best Femmes trip, the women in my family share with each other our 'Favorite Things' This year we decided to give handmade gifts. I freehanded and embroidered these for each of my Best Femmes.
 I purchased the linens at an estate sale in my neighborhood for only a couple of bucks.
They are each unique
 I folded the linens and placed them in these mini chinese take-out boxes and topped them with a label and paper rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment