Monday, February 13, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY

 Here's a little of what Valentine's Day prep looks like at our house.
My two little kitchen helpers helped me make heart-shaped cookie-pops
 This Sugar Cookie Icing is my absolute favorite. I always end up adding a little bit more of this or that to get the right consistency, but it always ends up perfect.
 happy taste-tester
 I made a bunch of Valentine's cards to send out.

 Here's a few of them...they are each a little different.
 The "balloons" are pencil erasers dipped into ink

My daughter had fun helping me with this project.
 Today, I impulsed shopped at Sam's Club and brought home 2lbs of strawberries and melting chocolate. After sampling a chocolate covered strawberry at the store, it was too hard to pass up. They are my favorite.
 I made these kiddy Valentine's for my daughter to hand out at school. She diligently signed all eleven of them.
 And I bundled up the cookie-pops and some stick-on mustaches for my kids to hand out to their neighborhood friends. 

I hope you spread lots of love this Valentine's Day! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, Martha, I mean, Carly!! You need to start doing how-to videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb,
    you are so nice. I really appreciate the positive feedback!!

    I still want you to teach me to crochet! You are the master :)

    ReplyDelete